Use Numetric’s built-in FHWA formula reference guide to see information about the calculations used in our transportation Applications.
The following formulas are summarized in the Reference Guide:
- Crash Ratio (Network Screening)
- Crash Rate (Network Screening)
- Crashes Per Mile (Network Screening)
- Benefit (Safety Analysis)
- Benefit Cost Ratio (Safety Analysis)
- Unique Benefit (Safety Analysis)
- Annual Crashes Reduced (Safety Analysis)
- Annual Severe Crashes Reduced (Safety Analysis)
How to Access the Formula Reference Guide
To access the Formula Reference Guide, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the Numetric Dropdown menu, located in the top left corner of the screen
2. Select Reference Guide from the dropdown list.
A list of all available formulas will be displayed. Click on the name of a formula to learn more about how that formula is used in Numetric.