Release Date: Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- Advanced Search Bar (beta) now allows users to apply complex filters, including EQUALS, DOES NOT EQUAL, CONTAINS, IS BETWEEN, AND IS NOT BETWEEN
- Advanced Search Bar also allows you to automatically enhance any date/time filter to include DAY OF WEEK, DAY OF MONTH, MONTH OF YEAR, and TIME OF DAY
- Added the ability to hide default filters (filters applied in edit mode) so that they are not visible or removable by read-only users
- The default map now includes local road names in addition to the major roadway names previously present
- Watch the advanced search bar walkthrough
- Read more about the Advanced Search Bar (Beta)
- To provide feedback regarding the new Advanced Search Bar (Beta) please contact your CX representative
- If/Then transformations now include the option "IF NONE OF THESE CONDITIONS ARE MET, THEN"
- Added the ability to append (or add to) existing csv/excel filesNote, both the old and new files must have identical formatting and columns
- Dropbox and Google Drive connectors have been improved to automatically update when the source file is modified. Due to this improvement, the manual refresh button has been removed.
- Users now have the ability to collapse or expand the sidebar filter
- Fixed issue in Portals where you cannot add new users
- Fixed issue in Portals where you cannot see list of Partners Users
- Fixed Portals password reset not working