The Network Screening Report, found inside of Network Screening, provides an easy and fast way to export and share the results of your custom Network Screening.
How to generate a Network Report
1. Open the Numetric Network Screening - Segments, Network Screening - Intersections, or Sliding Window application.
2. To view and change the date extents for the screening, reference the Date Extents in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. To change the dates, click and select the desired date range.
3. Use the Advanced Search Bar, and Segment/Intersection/Sliding Window Table to find the segments/Intersections/Sliding Windows you would like to examine.
4. In the Ranking Table, click on the column header of the desired ranking criteria to re-rank your network as desired. You can find additional historical, predictive, and expected ranking criteria from the Hide/Show Columns at the bottom of the ranking table.
5. To download a Sliding Window Report, click the Download icon in the top right corner of the screen (a downward facing arrow), and select the PDF, or the Worksheet download. A Worksheet download will save a copy of the Sliding Window table results to your local computer. The PDF will save a custom PDF report of the Sliding Window results to your local computer.
6. If downloading a PDF, enter the name of the report, the number of segments to include in the report, and the name of the report requester.
Click Generate Report.
Click the Save & Download button in the top right to save the report
7. If downloading a Worksheet, you will be prompted to save the spreadsheet.
The saved spreadsheet will contain all routes for the identified network, ranked according to the selected method. It also includes Crash Count by KABCO Severity for each segment, enabling users to easily apply custom ranking methods on the fly.