How to Download Left Turn Data for an Intersection.
1. Login to gdot.numetric.com
2. In the Crash Query application, click on the Home icon (located to the right of the Crash Query dropdown in the top left corner of the screen).
3. From the Saved Queries window, select the Left Vs Opposing Movement Analysis TEMPLATE query.
4. With the Left Vs Opposing Movement Analysis Template query open, click the Make A Copy icon, located in the top right corner of the screen (two stacked squares).
5. In the Save Crash Query window, name the query, and change the Category in the dropdown to GDOT Left Turn vs Opposing Movement Analysis, and click the Save button.
6. From your new query, apply a polygon filter around the intersection you would like to analyze.
7. If desired add the Date and Time filter to the filter bar at the top of the screen and select the desired date range.
8. Under the Metric Sidebar, click to filter to your desired crash type.
9. Click on the Download icon in the top right corner (downward facing arrow), select Crash Summary Report.
10. Enter a report name, and click Create Report.
11. From the report preview, click Save & Download.