Any Numetric Administrator can change the security settings for their Numetric account by following the steps outlined below:
1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen
2. Click Settings in the drop-down menu
3. Under the Organization heading in the left sidebar, click Security
4. Under the Require Users to Login if Days of Inactivity Exceeds heading, enter the number of days of inactivity you will allow before requiring the user to login (note: inactivity means the user is logged-in to Numetric, and has not navigated or otherwise interacted with the tool)
5. Click Save. Your inactivity security setting is now configured. Numetric will require a user to login after the defined number of days of inactivity.
For more information about this, and other security features within Numetric, see the Security Settings article.