Any Numetric Administrator can change the security settings for their Numetric account by following the steps outlined below:
1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen
2. Click Settings in the drop-down menu
3. Under the Organization heading in the left sidebar, click Security
4. Under the Lockout Users If Failed Login Attempts Exceeds heading, turn on the toggle switch on the right side of the screen. This will turn on the Lockout feature.5. In the Times In and Minutes fields, enter the number of login attempts, and time interval for failed login attempts (e.g. 3 times in 5 minutes will freeze a user account if there are more than 3 failed login attempts in a 5 minute interval)
6. Click Save. Your lockout security settings are now in effect for all users on your Numetric account.
For more information about this, and other security features within Numetric, see the Security Settings article.