Any Numetric Admininstrator can change the security settings for their Numetric account by following the steps outlined below:
1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen
2. Click Settings in the drop-down menu
3. Under the Organization heading in the left sidebar, click Security
4. Under the Require Users to Re-login Every heading, enter the number of days users can remain logged in to Numetric before they are automatically logged out.
5. Click Save. Numetric will now automatically log every user out after they have been logged in for the defined number of days.
For more information about this, and other security features within Numetric, see the Security Settings article.